Clay Mask Gift Set
This Gift Set Includes:
- Luxury Clay Mask Mixing Kit
- 100% Natural Clay Mask
Luxury Clay Mask Mixing Kit
The perfect addition to your beauty regime our luxury clay mask mixing kit includes a measuring cup made from handcrafted Japanese porcelain, a white dishwasher safe ceramic mixing bowl, a black scoop spatula, and a acrylic facial mask brush.
General Directions For use:
1. Using the measuring cup - use equal parts of clay and purified water and / or organic apple cider vinegar. Mix together in the mixing bowl.
2. Using the spatula and facial mask brush stir the clay and liquid of choice to create a smooth paste. Add more clay or liquid as needed. The smoother the paste, the easier it will be to apply the mask.
3. Using the facial mask brush apply 1/4 inch to 1/2 inch covering your face and desired areas. Let the mask dry for the indicated time.
4. When you're finished gently rinse the brush, spatula and measuring cup and leave to dry. The mixing bowl is dishwasher safe.
100% Natural Clay Mask
Using our 100% Natural Bentonite Clay Mask leaves skin feeling cleansed and smooth and helps treat acne and breakouts by "pulling out" dirt, debris, and infection from clogged pores. This mask is for deep pore cleansing. Use every 2 - 3 days for the first week, then once a week to follow.
- 100% Natural Calcium Bentonite Clay
1. In a non-metal bowl, mix 3-4 Tablespoons of clay with equal parts purified water and / or organic apple cider vinegar. Starting with water is recommended if you have sensitive skin.
2. Stir the clay and liquid of choice to create a smooth paste. Add more clay or liquid as needed. The smoother the paste, the easier it will be to apply the mask.
3. Apply 1/4 inch to 1/2 inch covering your face and desired areas. Let the mask dry for 10-15 minutes for first time users and / or users with sensitive skin. Leave up to 20 minutes if you have previously applied the mask without issue.
4. As the clay mask begins to dry you will feel it tightening and your face will slightly pull. As the circulation increases in your face, you will feel a pumping sensation (pulsation). This is expected.
5. When you're ready to remove the mask, gently wash your face with warm water. Keep away from your eyes (it's uncomfortable) and rinse thoroughly with water if exposed.
Some of the many uses: Facial Clay Masks, Natural Acne Treatment, Clay Baths, Foot Soaks, Chilled Clay for Knee Packs and Insect Bites.
What Is Bentonite?
Bentonite Clay is composed of aged volcanic ash - sundried in the hot sun of the southwest United States. The name "Bentonite" comes from the largest known deposit of Bentonite Clay located in Fort Benton, Wyoming.